Thursday, February 25, 2010

Chinese New Year & Others




Few weeks didn update blog.. because celebrate chinese new year.. and lazy to update blog..
Before chinese new year, brother came back and eat a lots of malaysian foods.. and play badminton with us too..
Bought some clothes for cny.. shopping for two whole days.. quite tiring.. ahhaaa..
&.. bought new badminton shoes for me.. i used my victor shoes for two years.. now change to apacs.. cheap cheap only.. but quite comfortable to wear..
A lot people sms me with some wishes with chinese new year and valentines day.. same day what.. haha.. then my family got prepare for bai bai then put 红 炮 some more..
during chinese new year.. collect ang pau.. play poker.. visiting relatives and friend house.. and more.. lazy to describe.. just very enjoy visiting and talking..
last sunday, play badminton with relatives and family.. first time play with groups.. quite fun..
then left my two cousins, me and my brother.. play last two match for the last badminton match for this year with my brother.. haha.. small brother team vs big brother team.. thats mean i partner with thomas(small bro) and my brother partner with johnson(big bro).. haha.. at last we won two matches.. we even record the video also..
tuesday night my brother going back to australia continue his sem.. then need to wait one more year until he graduate..
thats all.. finish :)
My new badminton shoes..
Me with the 红 炮 :P
fish pond..
6:22pm 25th February 2010

No comments: