Sunday, March 14, 2010

Genting trip

Friday go genting trip with sisters.. stay for two days one night.. we live at awana.. then reached there and just rest at hotel and eat steamboat.. not so cold for me.. the weather a bit cool only.. then we go out walk walk and play with niece..

And we celebrate early happy birthday to my niece.. jia xuan.. 4 years old.. haha.. so fast..
then friday all the time just stay at hotel.. and my nephew very noisy.. keep crying and shouting.. haha..
saturday only bring my niece to play indoor games.. three indoor games suits her only.. but i think she like mini bumper car the most.. so funny.. all the children playing there and hit the car each other..
after playing.. then we walk and window shopping.. after that go back klang and go eat dinner.. then go back home..

thats all.. view my photos below.. enjoy :)









"Secret" done by me.. nice right? and the big foot is me and small foot is my niece..


nice photo shoot by me.. the tree looks very natural.. and we stay at ground floor over there.. near to the dustbin there..

my niece playing the sand and want to pose when im taking photo.. and then she sit there and hold the sand.. so cool~

This photo.. not my niece do one.. she just trying to ruined the word before i took the photo.. love shape with chinese word inside.. what words is that? hahaha :D





THE END
1:12pm 15/3/2010

2 comments:

Mou..Girl said...

haha..ur niece did a good job..really can't see the words le..
she's so cute...btw..when is her birthday?

Anonymous said...

haha.. the words is liu xin huo.. meteored in chinese.. :D
she always so cute.. and naughty..
her birthday ah.. is the day that you comment to my blog just now.. 16/3

from alfred