Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2010

Its 2010..
Just say about before 2009 ends that day..
At home, my dad let me see something and i react 'wah lao'..
See this picture


It is the bee king.. that will hurt people with it's sting and KILL people also.. newspaper also got post about bee stings and killed human..
My dad still can catch it.. Because he knows where is the bee king's home..
Very very unexpected.. the home at my dad's benz car there.. some more it is inside the car enjin place..
Then my dad take the bee's home along and put at somewhere to see clearly..
and the picture below is the home..


Wah.. got few of the bee's son inside.. hahahaa.. the worm kinda big.. we plan to keep it in a bottle and see how the worm grow up.. but few days later the bee king dead and my dad just let them go.. :)

At night time, i went to neway with my friends for countdown 2010.. the buffet food quite much but not so so delicious gua.. all just sing and chit chat.. when countdown almost all went out and see fireworks while just few of us simply countdown and shout inside the room.. crazy :P Finish singing and we went to see people clubbing and dancing around there.. some of my friends went to join together while some just stand at there watching them.. all celebrate for new year..

The first day of 2010, night time go my aunt house for dinner there.. a lot people also.. then my twins cousin also came.. before that i just simply said come my house stay.. and they also simply ask for permission and everything is okay.. haha.. then that night they stayed at my house..

We plan to go watch treasure hunter at aeon.. scare it will fully booked because morning session and i thought it will be a popular movie.. but.. when i see the booking places.. just got 3 places people bought.. my goodness.. then we bought and go inside the cinema.. even more shocked.. NO ONE inside the cinema room.. i feel a bit weird.. then i and my cousin go inside and sit our places.. few minutes gone.. nobody go inside and the movie haven on yet.. just heard some weird sound around.. but after that got SOME people came also.. around 10 people in the cinema only.. and the movie is not so nice as i thought.. just the actor is popular only.. but the story not nice..

Second day of 2009, went to play badminton with some of my friends.. plan to wear contact lens but yesterday i only realised my contact lens spoiled.. i mean break.. maybe finger a bit long.. first time.. :( i often wear contact lens to badminton because i get used to it.. better than when play badminton need to adjust my spectacles.. haha.. we play until quite fun.. always bully that yc only.. pity him.. after we play for two hours then we take shower and go back.. while some of us go eat and continue back to clubhouse and play snooker.. until night time chit chat at restaurant until almost 12am.. hahaaa..

Now i dont have any injuries.. when play badminton also in normal form.. but my dad's friend said my smash got more explosion and powerful.. maybe he saw i always pumping.. hahaha.. but i felt my smash not enough and need to pumping everyday.. hope can pumping for 50 -100 times everyday.. feel so impressed that the 17 years old actor, Taylor Launtner (Jacob at Twilight).. His body shape so perfect that any part of body also got muscles.. he trained everyday and eat foods that make him fit all the time.. and he is so young... haha.. impossible to become like this body shape..

*Please comment :)*

2 comments:

DeDe♥ said...

很残忍啊你们。。
既然把蜜蜂给弄死了。。
就算要看。。
也要放有洞的瓶子啊!
I post comment liao..
hahax..=P

Jard The Great said...

ehehehe.. bees...