Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Nonsense

Last wednesday, went to club house play tennis with my dad..
Maybe play badminton at least quadruple times a week.. so must try another sports like tennis or squash.. we played tennis during 8pm.. quite fun played with my dad.. our tennis ball is bad.. two balls fly outside when we train at the wall there.. but unfortunate hit too high.. thought that it wont be found due hit too powerful.. still found it around outside there.. haha..

Next sunday is my birthday.. some friend asked to open birthday party.. maybe want to sing k :P
Between.. this time maybe plan to celebrate at the botanic park there? can bbq or something.. but last year already celebrate with bbq at my house before already.. some more now no place to bbq due to the pond and some plants there.. i'm just thinking want to organise a birthday party or not..

My hair.. long and thick until going to explode.. haha.. maybe end of january or start of february cut hair.. but i really cannot tahan about my messy hair.. mostly next week going to cut hair.. cut special hair again.. thinking what hair style to change.. haha..
One more thing to do is.. almost 3 weeks didn wear contact lens already.. i need to buy contact lens because when i play badminton with spectacles.. will drop or unstable easily.. and quite irritating sometimes.. so i prefer contact lens.. haha..

Time pass quite fast.. now i already got 2 niece and 1 nephew.. which is jia xuan(3+years), hao en(5months), and jia ern(1+month).. they often at my house.. so.. always got crying sound.. but also bring some happiness..

Don't know what can i say..
I just know that.. i'm addicted to music.. i dropped into the world of music.. and just keep repeat a few songs that i highlight as my favorites all-time..
Plus.. i cant find a friend.. that have the same feeling(don know how to describe) with me.. really cant.. even boy or girl..

I'm going to transform to something.. that is my hair style.. hahaha :D
so lame..

2 comments:

Sky said...

tranformer?? haha...
looking forward for ur birthday~

Alfred said...

yaya.. transformer..
looking forward for my birthday or looking forward for sing k?
:D