Saturday, May 22, 2010

忙, 忙, 忙..

忙啊.. 也很烦啊.. 很多assignment要做..

QS Assignment 2 - June 4th
QS Group Assignment 1 - June 11th
CSC Assignment 1 - June 1st
ENL Assignment 1 - June 4th
Maths Assignment 1 - May 30th

All tough assignment.. CSC need to do at least 20 pages.. QS and maths need to count.. ENL need to do microsoft word and power point also.. QS group more worst.. sketch and write an essay for about 2000 words.. the problem is all deadline date is very near.. need to finish it as soon as possible.. gambate :)

between.. friday i went to kec play badminton match with my dad.. as i know.. my dad and his friends got friendly match with others.. and i know i didn involved.. just want to go and see or maybe support my dad.. but went there.. they lack of people.. need me to partner with dad.. wah.. 5 days didn play already.. plus drink too much cold water.. and left arm pain.. (so many excuses pula).. we played the last match.. before that all match quite interesting.. when is our match.. opponent is uncle with young person.. as i think is normal normal only.. but the opponent mostly bullied my dad.. i don have the chance to revenge.. haha.. so we lost.. first match 20-22.. second match 24-26.. actually is quite interesting.. they said is the most interesting and exciting match that night.. some more play until deuce.. and i play until keep shout.. making myself more powerful.. but still failed.. maybe they used to play the court there for years.. so they got more advantage.. is ok.. i just take it as experience..
and i think i will from temporary coach to coach already.. train kids play badminton every week pula.. wah.. going to busy and ki siao..

today after badminton and swim with my friends.. then straight go to my relative's wedding dinner.. that time quite in a hurry so i just use quite some wax on my hair and make it spikey.. when reached there.. parking full.. sien.. need to find.. then go inside. i felt got people looking at me.. blue geo lens with spikey hair style.. maybe so lucky that made my hair until not bad :D
then when waitress put water or something.. also looking at me.. im wondering is it i make my hair until too fashion already? hahaha.. even some of relative's daughter also look at me.. thats my dad said one.. don know true or not pula..
then my cousin came.. when they saw me their reaction is.. my hair really looks different.. haha.. but the meaning of different is good different not bad different.. then some people asked i got re-bond my hair before or not.. make me think about last time barber cut my hair also thought i re-bond my hair.. i didn re-bond my hair before also.. natural one.. haha..

ok.. thats all.. going to rush for my assignments and try my best to pass through all the problems.. good luck to myself and my friends :)

Sunday, May 23, 2010
1:13am

No comments: