Sunday, December 26, 2010

This is My December.

This month i went pyramid for thrice. First go with my college friends to watch movie and chit chat. Second time go with my secondary friends for bowling and karaoke. Third time go with my cousin for shopping.

Before christmas day, i went to my friend house to countdown for christmas + gathering. So we eat steamboat and have a great karaoke session at there. Damn enjoy singing and shouting there. :D
After that when its time to countdown for christmas, all preparing snow sprayer starting to celebrating christmas.(But i think all want to spray to each other, or bully to each other. :P)
Finish spraying here and there, so we start to have some group photos.
This is the only photos here. Other photos please look at my facebook. :)


P/S : This photo "steal" from may's blog. Hehe :P

9:28pm
26th December 2010
Sunday

No comments: