Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year 010111 !!

Happy New Year 2011 ! Finally no more 19 years old.. getting more older.. it doesnt matter.. because my birthday coming.. chinese new year also coming too.. at last.. i also going to start my 3rd semester in inti.. :)

Before 2010 ends, i and my secondary friends went to pavilion and fahrenheit 88 to shopping almost whole day. lastly we went to nando restaurant eat dinner. Damn full and nice to eat. although it is quite tiring but enjoy it a lots. :D

After that, my twins cousin came my house to stay for 3 days 2 nights. Although not so great as last year but still have fun. We went to watch movie and shopping at aeon, play badminton, do gym, swimming and more. But unfortunately that bicycle spoiled and controller of ps2 spoiled too. Lastly, i'm quite enjoy for these three days.

Until last day of 2010, i thought i wont be going out, but my friends planning to go somewhere like i-city or ampang look out point. We already almost confirm to go ampang look out point but at last cancelled due to too less people and lazy. :P
But, we still managed to call out some people to go yam cha. We went to espress cafe yam cha and chit chat around until countdown for new year.
When i saw those fireworks nearby here, my mind just think of something. I feel like i'm wishing something for this new year. Hopefully all goes well for this year. :)
And i don't know why i will think about that, suddenly think want to do that special thing after 2010 ends, and i did it, thanks for your wishes and for me, this is my best present for new year. Appreciate it a lots :D

Thanks to all my fellow friends that accompany me countdown for happy new year 2011.
Thanks to vian, sue, gary, bok, fook, mun, fen and may! :D

This is the present from Espress Cafe. Kinda cute. Lastly Happy New Year to all of my friends, family, relatives and especially you! :P


11:11am
Saturday, January 1, 2011

No comments: