Monday, January 10, 2011

First day of 3rd semester.

Finally my long semester break gone, kinda miss the moment with my secondary friends at klang. This holiday really so long and mostly i just play badminton and do gym only. This time every week sure will do gym for once and the most is thrice. So that is the reason why i become more bigger size. :D

Back to my university campus, i shifted to twin sharing room with my friends. We keep cleaning up the room for almost two hours. It is so clean and comfortable and the weather here quite cool. First day of my semester is to go enroll with my classmates. This time no moral education due to full classes and time crashed. So i only got 4 subjects for this semester.
*Financial Management For Construction
*Construction Materials
*Measurement 1
*Building Science

Hopefully this time i can aim for 3.5 and above out of 4.0. All the best to me and my friends too. Strive to the last. :)

No comments: