Monday, June 8, 2009

Monday..

Aiyo..
monday again..
got some important things to do..
plan to go aeon with my friends which is still in holiday..
actually before that.. one of my friend cf asked me to take part for singing competition..
starting i felt don want because need rm60 for registeration.. abit expensive.. haha..
then i told my mum.. she said just take part only.. i get shocked straight away..
surely i will scare because singing competition wor.. what experience i also don have.. voice also not so good.. but my mum just told me to go get experience.. and cf said too..
before go to aeon.. got one problem..
that is.. i don have transport..
and my two friends which is going also no transport..
they can sit bus to there..
but me need to walk out and walk a long way.. although not so far for me.. but now so many bad guys around.. haiz..
suddenly a call and my sister want to come my home take things.. good la..
but my sister need to go back very rush.. so i faster take shower simply make myself and hair also didn prepare then go there..
first time i didn do my hair and other stuff properly..
need to go toilet 'make up' a bit.. hahahaa..
actually.. we plan to sing k there then pass up the singing competition form to the shop there..
the form there need to write what song u going to sing ma.. so we will decide during singing at there..
so i and my friends met up and there a lot of secondary students.. school holiday what..
when i asking the waitress there and take our ic cards.. suddenly got a girl just pass by and sengaja touched my side.. wah lao.. i get shocked.. don know that girl pretty or not one.. haha.. don care about it..
after that we three person sing with three mics lo.. so enough for us..
but unlucky for me because i drop my water and my jeans a bit wet.. damn it.. haha..
after sing finish k plan to walk walk first..
then we saw jean from popular shop.. jean is not the jeans or pants or something lo.. jean is my friend.. wahahaa.. we just talk a while only.. and after that we find place to discuss what song to choose..
and we plan to call the person who incharge the competition..
and i call after they keep avoid to call it..
we got the answer.. the song no need to write first also can...
so we just pass up the form and go to play the photo hunt games together..
so damn fun.. we played thrice.. then the third time we played.. we won all the levels.. but we cant break the record.. haiyo.. after that we go play basketball machine.. cf get 130 something.. yh get 110 and i get 116 something.. haha.. i know we three are char.. because two of them is football and im badminton one.. hahaha..
after playing.. yh and cf go find their friend who worked there and i went back home..
when i went back home.. my sister asked me to sing pula.. haha.. although a bit shy but no choice i have to do so.. need to train.. because my singing is so bad..
this few days really need to train singing.. hope my singing will get better and better la..
and hope i wont be scare and nervous when singing at many people watching la...
my aim for this competition is to pass the first round already very satisfied.. hehehee..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lols..what singing competition is that orh?held by siape??@.@good luck yarh^^